Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cat Got Out

Earlier this afternoon, my cat, Lily, got out of my house. She's done this many times before but this time was definitely the most extreme escape she has ever made.

My friend Kate was leaving my house. When she opened up the door, Lily raced outside into a bush. We chased her around in the front yard until she advanced to the back, going into my neighbor's yard and grasses.

We really had to pick my brother up from camp, so we left hoping she wouldn't run away. Scared and hopeful, we raced to my brother's camp, grabbed him, and went home.

It took a few minutes to find Lily, but about 30 minutes later we finally were able to grab her! Lily spent about 2-3 hours outside. I think this experience, though, was somewhat good, because I was once again reminded how much I love my kitty! :)

DISCLAIMER- I am not a cat hoarder. I only have one cat and am not completely obsessed. But I have to say I consider her a very important member of my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment