Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

New Style!

Hi Everyone, 

I don't know if you've noticed, but my blog has began to have a different style. Not only its colorful design that truly describes my personality, but also I have tried to become more descriptive with my posts. Yes, I was always capable of description, but I'm 11. I'm lazy. I didn't really want to be all descriptive because I HATE talking like a nerd (not that I care what people think about me, honestly). 

I decided to be a little nerdy though and speak more descriptively in my posts. When I was around 8 and had my blog before, it was really awkwardly descriptive. Yeah, you saw my first post that isn't deleted. It sounded creepy... 

Hope you don't care about the posts that take more work. If I sound awkwardly descriptive, please notify me in the Comments section below (but not in a mean way!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment