Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Sorry!

Sorry guys... I haven't posted in a while! My excuse: I've been studying for finals, busy with homework, and I went to Buffalo over the weekend from a synchro (synchronized swimming) meet. I have been doing SO MUCH lately. When I'm finished with my synchro Water Show on Sunday then I won't have 3 2 1/2 hour practices per week and I finish finals on Monday so I will be soooo much less busy. I go to Cape Cod in the summer time a lot though because my family has a house there and the wiFi there kinda stinks. Anyways, my school ends on June 14th (my cousins ended 2 weeks ago!) and so after the second to last week (this week, yay!) I will not have to worry about everything.

I will try to make a post about my Summers and what I do if you guys want. Even in the summer, though, I'm still pretty busy. I go to the beach all day, hang out with friends and family, and go to acting camp, and spend every minute I can under the sun. I just want to encourage you guys to soak up every moment of summer you have so that you're ready for School when you re-start.

I can't wait until school is over and summer is finally here. I'll definitely be sharing my favorite things to do during the summer months!

No comments:

Post a Comment