Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

My Random Day (6/22/12)

I woke up at exactly 8:11 AM and headed into the bathroom to take a quick shower. It was my first full summer day in Cape Cod for the year. I got dressed and took a walk down to the beach with my brother and came back a little while later with a surprise of yummy bagels from our favorite bagel place in the world! 


We wolfed down our breakfast and then went down to the beach for a little while. My brother and I caught crabs with a few people we met while our parents read the newspaper and relaxed. We went home about an hour later and my mom and I went straight to TJ Maxx and Wal Mart. 


I bought an O'Neill bikini from TJ Maxx for $20 (normally, that swimsuit was $70!) as well as some peace signed Soffe shorts for $5 so that I'd have something to sleep in since I had forgotten my PJs at home. At Wal Mart, we just bought a nice face wash and moisturizer. We also got my brother some cheap gray pajama shorts. And a quick thing here: No, I normally don't buy my clothes from Wal Mart and TJ Maxx. 


Then we got home and my cousin and grandparents were there. We hung out at home for a little while and then went down to the beach. There, we swam, used our boogie boards, caught crabs, and made sand castles with another kid. 


I left after my cousin, brother, and new friend went all psycho on me and started throwing sand at my beautiful (just kidding, I'm not THAT conceited) face.


I took a quick shower and then went out with my grandma to check out what was going on at the Arts (not just painting art, but music, writing, and acting talent sharing too) Festival. There were some pretty cool things that people could do!


We got home and just hung out eating Skinny Pop (awesome popcorn, yeah). My brother and cousin ran 40 laps around the house just to get their electronic use! They now have 4 hours of electronics and I'm not quite sure my mom will let them do that much. I guess she wasn't expecting them to do that much for the iPad, iTouch, computer, and TV!


For dinner we're having a various BBQ, but not with burgers and hot dogs. Then we'll eat brownies and ice cream for dessert! 


Thanks for reading :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment