Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Weather

I wanted to just make this quick post to talk about the weather! I'm currently in Cape Cod and am leaving tomorrow and lately have noticed the weather's fast changes. 

For the past few days, it's been cloudy in the morning. I then go to the bathroom or wash my face and when I come back out the sun is shining like it's the middle of the day! The clouds start to come in at around 3 or 4 (late afternoon) and continue until about 7 or 8 when it begins to storm and rain. The rain comes from a light drizzle, stops, and comes back again. It repeats this process until it's a heavy down pour and it feels like a hail storm! 

Just thought I'd share this fast-paced weather changing... it seemed sort of interesting to me that the weather could change so rapidly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment