Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Big Storm!

Sorry I haven't been writing in a while, but my only excuse is laziness. I also forgot about my blog some, I guess, but the major reason of why I've been gone is my extreme summer laziness lately. I go to acting/dance/singing camp from 9-12:15, and afterwards, I kind of just sit around but I always am busy doing something else. 


ANYWAYS. I think we should actually get to the point of this post now. It is expected that a big storm will occur pretty soon. I'm becoming a storm watcher so I'm putting a video up on YouTube maybe... haha. 


First my cat started spazzing out running around the house and putting her ears back. Pets are a great way to kind of get a prediction of the upcoming weather. I think that cats and dogs should be the weathermen, honestly. 


It started storming with gray skies and thunder (but no rain or anything) and then moved on to what it is now, sun and blue skies. The storm was a bit early at first so I'm expecting more to happen. But we will have to see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment