Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Typical Mornings

Typical mornings on school days used to be impossible. I had to set my alarm for 5:30 because it took me like 30 minutes just to get out of bed, 15 minutes to find out what to wear, and 5 minutes to dress and put on Bath & Body Works (that's a very important part of my daily morning routine). Then I'd eat breakfast, wash my face, brush my teeth, and drive in to school late when I was hoping for some extra help. Well, depressingly enough, that's my typical morning routine. Luckily, it WAS my old morning routine before school. This year, though, I think I really stepped it up. Being so busy got me used to conserving my time and not just sitting in bed. Now, I have gotten into the great habit of just getting out of bed. I use a great facial routine (Bath & Body Works True Blue Peppermint with Clean & Clear Morning Burst) and it really wakes me up when I start feeling drowsy. Also, I eat a healthier breakfast (a Greek Yogurt parfait with honey and berries) and it truly helps me to stay awake during the day time. So if you guys are looking for a good morning routine, get into these healthy habits, and I promise you'll be happy with the results. I have noticed my grades going up this semester when I started really getting into this routine. If you guys liked (or didn't like) these in-depth descriptions, please let me know in the Comments section below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment