Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Rainy Weather

Today, I just decided to have fun. It was pouring so hard, and I love the rain. Ever since third grade, I have enjoyed the wet weather. So I decided to go on a little adventure: I got into my swimsuit and raced outside. 


My cousin joined me after she got off the bus. It was awesome, because the rain would constantly go on and off. We'd be like, "Whew, now it's warmer again," and then it would surprise us and start pouring! 


Then my cousin Sarah pushed me into the mud and my stomach turned brown. So we rolled in wet mud for 5 minutes until our skin was the color of chocolate. After that, we had huge blue buckets on the driveway which were from the day before. They had all overflowed from the pouring rain. We sat in them and had a contest for who could stay in the freezing cold water the longest. I won, of course, because my cousin can't stand the cold! 


So basically I wrote this post because it's fun to enjoy weather, whatever it is. I don't know why everyone hates the rain; I find it so much fun to slosh around in the mud and get dirty and soaking wet. So enjoy spring's rain, and savor it, because pretty soon you'll be wishing for warm rain. Bye guys!

2 comments: