Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

In Cape Cod!

Sorry I haven't made a post in a week. My excuse: I've been busy. I have been studying for finals, preparing for my Regionals Synchro meet next week, and was with my cousins all day yesterday. 

I'm in Cape Cod for Memorial Day weekend, and I've been having a great time so far. We came up here Friday night, leaving right after school, and arrived at around 9. The next day (Saturday) my three cousins, Alton (9), Ian (7), and Logan (2), came up from their house an hour away and we celebrated Logan's 3rd birthday on the 31st. We went to the beach, played games, and just had a great time. Alton's friend Rashon came too and he was very well-behaved. 

I went to the candy store and bought a half pound of delicious fudge (half Marshmallow, half Peanut Butter). We had SO MUCH dessert and snacks in the house, it's sort of unbelievable actually... I will make a list: 

1) Mini Brownie Cakes
2) 1/2 LB Fudge
3) Potato Chip Huge Bag
4) Big Tub of Ice Cream
5) 2 Graham Cracker Boxes (Filled) 
6) Peanut Butter Cookies Dipped in Chocolate

Yeah. My aunt is like 100% against chocolate and any types of dessert so of course she refused to give her children any kind of desserts. But whatever, I love her anyways! So now we're kinda stuck with all these desserts in the house, but... we can live with it. 

And I don't even think I mentioned my grandparents. This used to be their house which they rented out to people, but now they stopped renting it out to people so now my grandparents, my family, and everyone on my mom's side of the family uses it. It's really fun and right by the beach and Main Street, so we constantly are having a great time there. 

Today, we're going to do some shopping in town and maybe go bowling. We definitely are going to go back to the beach since the weather is supposed to be pretty nice. Then we will leave tomorrow morning (maybe back in time for the parade at our house) and go shopping at the mall and hang out with friends because we want to catch all the Memorial Day weekend sales! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment